Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Bulgarian CodeIgniter Language files

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Has anyone translated the CI lang files into Bulgarian? If so, I'd greatly appreciate you sharing!

[eluser]Dimitar[/eluser]
Derek, I have the half of the files, but it's not a problem for me to translate the rest. Please give me an email to send them.

Terrific! Thanks Dimitar. I'm reachable at derek at derekallard.com, but I also think the community would benefit from you posting them to the translations page of the wiki if you aren't opposed. If you need a home for the files, I'm happy to host them.

Thanks man!

[eluser]Dimitar[/eluser]
No problem, just give me a day to finish the translation and I'll send it. It's better if you host it, because I'm not so sure in our servers. May I be a little bit curious and ask you why do you need such translation of the lang files?

Wonderful, and I'm happy to host - so feel free to just fire it over to me.

Quote:May I be a little bit curious and ask you why do you need such translation of the lang files?

Of course - I'm adding Bulgarian support to the new version of BambooInvoice that I'm hoping to release in a few days (its still getting tested before I release it). A Bamboo user has translated the application lang file, but he isn't a CI user, so he hasn't translated the core CI lang files.

OK, Thanks to Dimitar, Bulgarian has now been added to the CI language translations page.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB