Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
SASS

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I was wondering has anybody used SASS with Codeigniter. I understand its done using Ruby, but is there any other php equivalent one ?

Thanks,
Suresh

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
@svramani Just to be crystal clear, SASS is compiled into CSS on your own computer. Ruby is installed on your personal computer (it's automatically install on Macs). Following setup, your computer monitors changes made to your style.scss file and a style.css file is automatically updated. The .css file is the only thing that should ever reach your server.

[eluser]nebulom[/eluser]
[quote author="svramani" date="1318424992"]I was wondering has anybody used SASS with Codeigniter. I understand its done using Ruby, but is there any other php equivalent one ?

Thanks,
Suresh[/quote]
This maybe a late reply but actually there's PHamlP (code.google.com/p/phamlp) library for haml and sass parsing. I'm not sure about adding it with Spark but it can simply be added to libraries and try loading library 'PHamlP/sass/SassParser'. With the styles you can do

Code:
<style type="text/css"><?php echo $this->sassparser->toCss('public/stylesheets/default/some.scss'); ?></style>

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB