Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
nusoap, wsdls and fedex equals huh?

[eluser]dirtyfrenchman[/eluser]
[quote author="FuzzyJared" date="1205893384"]The above 2 posts are the culmination from an ordeal which has been very frustrating. I was able to get the FedEx API using PHP's SOAP, but the live server did not have PHP compiled with SOAP. So I ended up utilizing NuSoap from the wiki contribution and modifications to my original code.

So above is pretty much my fedex library that I have not quite finished. But it is getting me the basics of what is needed for my app.[/quote]

I see you're calling a few models and helpers in the code also, would you be able to post those?

Thanks!

[eluser]FuzzyJared[/eluser]
I can't post the shop or order models as it is client based, but the helpers came from the fedex downloadable support files. Basically the example files that they give.

[eluser]dirtyfrenchman[/eluser]
[quote author="FuzzyJared" date="1221593672"]I can't post the shop or order models as it is client based, but the helpers came from the fedex downloadable support files. Basically the example files that they give.[/quote]

I actually ended up using a real down and dirty method using cURL and foregoing SOAP altogether by using the PHP class from http://www.varnagiris.net/2006/06/01/php...alculator/

I'm going to create a CI friendly library from it and post it shortly.

[eluser]JamesL[/eluser]
@dirtyfrenchman,

I am trying to accomplish a very simple rate request to fedex.com using the same php class you mention from Algridas Varnagiris' site. The site I'm working on has two products (to start with) and I just want to get a rate quote for each one based on the customer's zip code. I tried using this code directly and I am not having much luck, just a blank space where the code goes, no error code, no reply. I've checked my server and the cURL library is installed and active, so I'm sure I'm either missing a piece of information for the request, or I'm dropping the ball receiving the request back from FedEx I don't see the wiki post you mentioned.... is there any chance I could take a look at the libraries you wrote? I'm sure I could figure it out if I saw an example.

Thanks in advance, JamesL

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB