Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
HMVC Wiredesignz: Problem getting going

[eluser]Kobus M[/eluser]
Hi,

I have followed the instructions as per the documentation at bitbucket, and scanned the 32 page thread for this addon, however, I am unable to continue after that - my site is broken (I have a backup, so no real damage, I can revert... hahaha.)

I had the following:

/application/controllers/survey.php
/application/models/survey_model.php
/application/views/survey/manage_surveys.php

Now - before the upgrade, it works. After the upgrade I have the following:

/application/modules/survey/controllers/survey.php
/application/modules/survey/models/survey_model.php
/application/modules/survey/views/manage_surveys.php

I have added the modules_locations in the config file as well. I have followed all the steps from the installation, apart from the fact that I didn't start from a clean installation. My homepage shows after the upgrade, but none of my modules work. Ket's use the survey module as example.

Where I load my views, I have removed the extra "survey" in the path, as the "manage_survey.php" is now not in a "survey" folder anymore.

I also manage to load the module's model, by using $this->load->model('survey/survey_model'); and this works as well.

What does not work is the following which worked before: Going to the manage surveys section: http://localhost/tempsite/survey/manage_surveys

All I get now is a 404. "404 Page Not Found The page you requested was not found."

Sorry if this is a stupid question, but a search in the large thread and the manual didn't show me a solution.

Thanks,

Kobus

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB