Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Administration templates - simple and clean - what do you do?

[eluser]Dan Storm[/eluser]
For a while now, I've been looking for the 'perfect administration template' to use in my CI projects. But, 'perfect' for me is apparently not 'perfect' for everyone.

So far, I've been looking at a lot of great templates at themeforest.net and they are really great - a lot jQuery effect, cool jQuery validations, fancy jQuery drag'n'drop, massive jQuery UI plugins and just jQuery all over the place!

I just hate all this jQuery stuff. I really do. A lot of the templates I find is either focused on eCommerce or CMS. I'm looking for something a lot more generic. Something that doesn't scream either eCommerce or CMS, but something that looks like it's possible to add administration of whatever you'd like. And most importantly, without tons of jQuery stuff that makes creating UI a living hell.

So far, my google searches has brought me virtually nowhere - it seems like I'm the only one with these 'needs' for simplicity and generic goals. But is this true?

Some might ask why don't you make one yourself, then? Because I'm not able to. I'm a developer - I don't know how to design usability, or how to create something my clients can look at without thinking "what the hell is that?".

So, bottom line - if you have the same needs as me, what do you do? Where do you go, to get it? Or am I just being difficult?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB