Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
show_error => show_succes?

[eluser]A.M.F[/eluser]
hi,

i want to build a succes page, that says somthing like "your action is accomplished. you are beeing redirected, please wait"m something like the "error handling".

is there a way to do it?

[eluser]sikkle[/eluser]
You have several choice, on the same page make appear a message from kind of session flash.

or you can have a success page ready for everythings, a controller you use to show the same view with dynamic messages, and just redirect after a sleep or something you want.

but still we are far far than ajax now Smile

good luck !

[eluser]A.M.F[/eluser]
ajax? i didn't mention ajax.
but ok then, i'll try to do something like u said. thank u!

[eluser]gtech[/eluser]
easy way...

say you fill out a form..

submit to a page/view with an animated gif.. that says somthing like "please wait blah blah " and in that view redirect to your page that takes a while to processes. I believe a page does not get displayed until all the content is worked out.

[eluser]A.M.F[/eluser]
[quote author="gtech" date="1197512353"]easy way...

say you fill out a form..

submit to a page/view with an animated gif.. that says somthing like "please wait blah blah " and in that view redirect to your page that takes a while to processes. I believe a page does not get displayed until all the content is worked out.[/quote]

yes but then i would have the same theme for this redirection page (i am using YATS)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB