Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
What is this Community Auth?!?

[eluser]victorche[/eluser]
Well, English is not my native language... And I am following the development of CI. I know there are a lot of requests for adding an auth functionality in CI.

And I saw a topic here about "Community Auth". Here are some quotes from their website:
Quote:Community Auth is an user authentication application for CodeIgniter. This version of the application is installed in version 2.1.0 of CodeIgniter. If you've come here looking for an authentication library for CodeIgniter, then please keep in mind that Community Auth is distributed pre-installed in CodeIgniter 2.1.0, but it would be very easy to remove it for use in an existing application.
Url: http://community-auth.com/

And some info from this topic:
Quote:I would like to update everyone, letting you all know that a lot of work has recently been done with Community Auth. It’s still available on Bitbucket, and it is installed at community-auth.com, so you can check it out. It comes pre-installed in CodeIgniter 2.1.0.
Am I the only one who reads this as... This library is now a part of CI 2.1.0? Or the problem is in my English skills?

And if this is true... where I can find some more info?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB