Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
home controller

Hello

my home controller routes do not work so if i go to www.mysite.com is ok witch (default controller is home) but if i go www.mysite.com/home/register/ i get another page witch i do not know

(This post was last modified: 12-08-2014, 10:09 PM by bclinton.)

It should go to the register function of your home controller class.

If it's not doing that, you're going to need to give a lot more information before we can start to guess what might be wrong.

what happens if you go to http://www.mysite.com/index.php/home/register/ ?

yes it should go ,it seems that is going there if i look to the url but it shows me a different page ...if i use the url with index.php it gets redirected to the url without index.php ,because are rules to remove the index.php from url

how can i debug/see what routes and what controllers are called ?

Hello,

You should enable profiler to see debug info.

To do so, add this line to your controller before loading view :

PHP Code:
$this->output->enable_profiler(TRUE); 

(12-09-2014, 12:13 AM)djcata Wrote: yes it should go ,it seems that is going there if i look to the url but it shows me a different page ...if i use the url with index.php it gets redirected to the url without index.php ,because are rules to remove the index.php from url

Hve you removed index.php from the config file?
Romanian CodeIgniter Team :: Translations :: Comunity :: Developers
http://www.codeigniter.com.ro

I will do that
(12-09-2014, 04:20 AM)$this Wrote: Hello,

You should enable profiler to see debug info.

To do so, add this line to your controller before loading view :

PHP Code:
$this->output->enable_profiler(TRUE); 

yes i have remove it ,and other controllers work
it could be something that happened after i changed .htaccess file to remove the index.php and after that another parte to redirect old site index.php to new site without index.php (is not my site,i didn't built it )
(12-09-2014, 05:28 AM)Dracula Wrote:
(12-09-2014, 12:13 AM)djcata Wrote: yes it should go ,it seems that is going there if i look to the url but it shows me a different page ...if i use the url with index.php it gets redirected to the url without index.php ,because are rules to remove the index.php from url

Hve you removed index.php from the config file?

i will try this too
(12-09-2014, 05:27 AM)Dracula Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 05:07 PM)djcata Wrote: Hello

my home controller routes do not work so if i go to www.mysite.com is ok witch (default controller is home) but if i go www.mysite.com/home/register/ i get another page witch i do not know

Is register, a method in your home controller ?
If yes than you will acces it from www.mysite.com/register - you don't have to specify the home controller because it's your default controller.

(12-09-2014, 08:54 AM)djcata Wrote: i will try this too

(12-09-2014, 05:27 AM)Dracula Wrote:
(12-08-2014, 05:07 PM)djcata Wrote: Hello

Is register, a method in your home controller ?
If yes than you will acces it from www.mysite.com/register - you don't have to specify the home controller because it's your default controller.

Sorry for this, i pressumed that you have in your routes this:

$route['register'] = 'home/register';
Romanian CodeIgniter Team :: Translations :: Comunity :: Developers
http://www.codeigniter.com.ro

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB