Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
codeigniter jquery

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am new in CI. After a few days I get the hang of CI. But I try to get this situation working, but till now without any result. Maybe someone has some tips for me. It doesn't have to be exact.

The situation is as follows:
I have a form where I can change the data from a company. One company can have one or more employees. On the form is a section that shows a list of the employees. I would like to have a button above that list to add an employee. When I hit that button I would like a dialog box(lightbox) or a div sliding out(above the list of employees) with a small form to add an employee to the company. When I post the form I want to post it via ajax without refresh. On the company form the section that shows the names of the employees must be refreshed via ajax showing the newly added employee.

The problem is that I have no idea where to start. I've tried different tuturials. But all are based on old CI versions. I only need a example that does something simular so that I can copy and change that sample.

Thanks for helping me out. My English is really bad now because I have a headache ;-)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB