Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
HMVC Modules

[eluser]katanama[/eluser]
@InsiteFX

Thanks man...

I think I'm gonna wrap it inside a class, make the function static, and build a CI Hook...

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Also the MY_Controller class name does not have to be class MY_Controller.

You can name the class anything you like but the file has to be saved as MY_Controller.php

I name mine class Base_Controller and extend my Admin_Controller and Public Controller
from it.

[eluser]SPeed_FANat1c[/eluser]
Hello,

if there is someone on thinking to use HMVC or not, I can say my opinion. I worked on one project 6-7 months and it had HMVC. Later I got new job and also we work on codeigniter project - withouth HMVC since march 27 or something like that till now - december 15, so 8.5 months and I did not miss HMVC features.

Scale of those projects: - with HMVC - car trasport adds portal - http://auto-loads.com/en/

The current project is not accessible for public people. It has IP restrictions, currently only company which I work for uses it. But for you to imagine the scale - one person started to work on it 2011 december, I joined on end of the march and we are working till now.

So thats why I think there is no need to use it even.

If we want nice organisation of files, we can simple make folders and no need to worry about adiddionall libraries of HMVC, upgrading issues.

Creators of HMVC - this is not offence, but just opinion for ones who are think to use it or not.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB