Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
No-CMS, A Free CodeIgniter based CMS to start your project

[eluser]hayer[/eluser]
Ah, now I see. Had a minor error in my routing :p

Sorry for that, but thanks for the help! Smile

[eluser]goFrendiAsgard[/eluser]
[quote author="hayer" date="1328269406"]Ah, now I see. Had a minor error in my routing :p

Sorry for that, but thanks for the help! Smile[/quote]

Ah, unexpected error I think, such an error seems to always happens to us, developer Smile
Please let me know if you have another problem with No-CMS

I've just add some screenshoots here : http://www.getnocms.com/2012/02/no-cms-s...hoots.html
Hope you can have a brief idea by look at them. Smile

[eluser]Bhashkar Yadav[/eluser]
great job ... much appreciable

[eluser]mbuurman[/eluser]
Hello!

I love the idea of this. I'm fairly new to CodeIgniter and I was wondering the following:

I have made my own template for normal users, but I want admin users to use a total different template, how can I accomplish this? For example if it's an admin user they get redirected to /admin (with it's own template) and normal users to /main

[quote author="mbuurman" date="1328370076"]Hello!

I love the idea of this. I'm fairly new to CodeIgniter and I was wondering the following:

I have made my own template for normal users, but I want admin users to use a total different template, how can I accomplish this? For example if it's an admin user they get redirected to /admin (with it's own template) and normal users to /main
[/quote]

It is not supported yet at this time. Unlike other CodeIgniter based CMS (such as pyrocms and bancha), I believe privilege is not just about "admin" or "normal user". So that I make the same template for "admin" and "normal user". Only their authorization differ their access privilege (some pages can only be accessed by authenticated user, some others can only be accessed by certain group users). I try to avoid make the same module twice (some other CMS called it as backend and frontend).

But If what you mean is just about template, I'm sure it is not hard to be implemented.
Thanks for your suggestion.

Once it is finished, you can make your own "admin" template by accessing themes/neutral/views/layouts and make your own "default_backend.php". I'll let you know when I've finish implement your suggestion. Stay tune Wink

@mbuurman : I've do some little changes. For already login user, "default_backend" layout would be used, for normal visitor, "default" layout would be used.

For now only header are different, but you can costumize the template by yourself.
Maybe you will like to edit /themes/neutral/views/layouts/default_backend and /themes/neutral/views/partials/default_backend/*

[eluser]mbuurman[/eluser]
[quote author="goFrendiAsgard" date="1328413023"]@mbuurman : I've do some little changes. For already login user, "default_backend" layout would be used, for normal visitor, "default" layout would be used.

For now only header are different, but you can costumize the template by yourself.
Maybe you will like to edit /themes/neutral/views/layouts/default_backend and /themes/neutral/views/partials/default_backend/*[/quote]

Thanks alot, will help me alot.

[quote author="mbuurman" date="1328436057"][quote author="goFrendiAsgard" date="1328413023"]@mbuurman : I've do some little changes. For already login user, "default_backend" layout would be used, for normal visitor, "default" layout would be used.

Maybe you will like to edit /themes/neutral/views/layouts/default_backend and /themes/neutral/views/partials/default_backend/*[/quote]

Thanks alot, will help me alot.[/quote]
Your welcome, glad to help Wink

I've add some feature based on issues posted in https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS/issues/9 and https://github.com/goFrendiAsgard/No-CMS/issues/8

The posts are in Indonesian, basically Ibnoe just want me to improve login redirection and $this->view

Since I don't finish the documentation yet, I provide how to use $this->view method by using example.
Open CMS Management | Module Management
Install example module
Look arround....

I hope this new feature will be useful in your project if you use No-CMS

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB