Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Can't find Model File??

[eluser]Krasser[/eluser]
Im create a model file name mCustomer.php and store into models->customer->mCustomer.php

Im calling in controller with 'customer/mCustommer'

But error met:

Code:
Unable to locate the model you have specified: mcustomer

Somebuddy can tell me why? in local xampp no this kind problem...

[eluser]Chathuranga Tennakoon[/eluser]
i also had plenty of this kind experiences when i migrate my project from windows (WAMP) platform to Linux(LAMP). since the LINUX is case sensitive, you have to be very careful when naming your files. just rename your model file to lowercase.(<b>mcustomer</b>). this is because it is looking for a model called mcustomer with all lowercase letters for the model name.

[eluser]Krasser[/eluser]
[quote author="Chathuranga Tennakoon" date="1330333642"]i also had plenty of this kind experiences when i migrate my project from windows (WAMP) platform to Linux(LAMP). since the LINUX is case sensitive, you have to be very careful when naming your files. just rename your model file to lowercase.(<b>mcustomer</b>). this is because it is looking for a model called mcustomer with all lowercase letters for the model name.[/quote]

Thank you, This work!! Smile

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
I use FileZilla and just set it to upload all files in lowercase!

Most FTP Client's allow this...

[eluser]Krasser[/eluser]
[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1330349552"]I use FileZilla and just set it to upload all files in lowercase!

Most FTP Client's allow this...
[/quote]

Oh.. thank you FX Smile

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
Not all files should be in lowercase, so please don't use that! If they should, CodeIgniter would not come default with capital letters in some file names.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
It depends on the server! Some servers the filenames have to be all lowercase and if you check codeIgniter's class you will see that they convert the filenames...

[eluser]Krasser[/eluser]
Thank you All of you . . . Im still studying in CodeIgnniter Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB