Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Illawarra Forum built with CI 3.x

https://www.illawarra.org/f/home

Have a look it is functional, few (bots?) users have signed up though no one besides me is posting.  Big Grin

Built from scratch and looking for any input or suggestions!

Regards,

Sam.

I built my forum with CodeIgniter 3.x as well. <3

Hi Sam,
First of all, congratulations on building your website from scratch! That’s a great accomplishment. Here are a few suggestions to enhance user engagement:
  1. Make the design more visually appealing: A clean and modern design can attract more users and make them feel comfortable using the platform.
  2. Simplify navigation: Ensure that the main features of your website are easily accessible through an intuitive menu or main page layout. ai detector free
  3. Encourage interaction: Create prompts or questions that invite users to share their thoughts and opinions. This can help encourage discussions and create a sense of community among members.
  4. Add a tutorial: Offer new users a brief tour or overview of the platform, explaining its purpose and how to get started with posting and interacting.
  5. Promote your site on social media: Share interesting content from your site on popular social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc., to attract more users to join your community.
Keep up the good work, and best of luck with your project!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB