Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
error redirection

[eluser]Bigil Michael[/eluser]
if any php error encounters in any of the page it will redirect to 404 page not found error.
is it possible ???
suggestions/answers please????/

[eluser]Noobigniter[/eluser]
InsiteFX you've already answered in your post and without wishing to offend you, i see that the remark of aeternuslibertas is not enough.

but didn't get any solution.....

Have you tried?
Moreover, no code, it is difficult to know what you have coded.

boss i will explain my problem clearly.

I have developed a website for restaurant,running fine. In rder to test the website i have used some demo restaurant names. Now my website is ready to live. So i removed dummy contents. when i google my website it will list some links relating to my site with demo item details. when i click any of the links it will show php error because the demo items are not present in table now. I know it is so bad to show php error in a live site,so try to show 404 page not found error. I think the google stores[indexes] old demo item details. now my site didn't have any problem. problem is only when google my website.

I think now you understand my problem. Is any solution to solve this problem????

If data are not available, I advise you not to return, or return a message, which avoids errors precisely.
You do something like this?
Code:
$query = $this->db->query("YOUR QUERY");

if ($query->num_rows() > 0)
{
    //your code here
}

[eluser]zoopstud[/eluser]
Can't you just set it to production in index.php so no errors are shown?

now i am using
Code:
error_reporting(0);
in index.php so it will not print any error messages.
but this is not the answer iam looking.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB