Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Image Uploading and Getting Blank Page

[eluser]Can Delibas[/eluser]
Hello everyone,
When I try upload image in my local place everything works fine. But when I try it on server(linux) I just see blank page.

For solution I tried set /uploads folder chmod 777.I checked my logs and there's 404 error.

What can be the problem if everything is okay?

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Probably your paths, they are different on a live server then a local server.

[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1332108786"]Probably your paths, they are different on a live server then a local server.
[/quote]

Not about paths. I tried application other linux server and it works fine. But this server something wrong and I can't see it.

Anyone can help? :/

[eluser]aquary[/eluser]
try echo something before every main points in the script (like starting, checking for file, uploading, etc.) and see if where the script stop. After that you could trace which line made an error.

BTW, without code, since I'm not sitting right next to you, I cannot see what has happened .-.

[quote author="aquary" date="1332319918"]try echo something before every main points in the script (like starting, checking for file, uploading, etc.) and see if where the script stop. After that you could trace which line made an error.

BTW, without code, since I'm not sitting right next to you, I cannot see what has happened .-.[/quote]

Thanks for comment.

I can't take any echo.It's just blank page! I think problem about .htaccess file but where?

I tried app. another server it works but this server not!

I can't understand why. :/

[eluser]aquary[/eluser]
Can you post your code? Maybe you have use something not so common for the server.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB