Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Create One-page-slide-website with codeigniter?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,
i'm new to php as well as to codeigniter. I used to work with python django quite a bit but due to customer preferences I need to do this project in php...

The specification for this project is that it has just one url and serveral anchors for navigating(sliding) and loading the content through the page. And it should be a lightweight...no serversite installations for the framework etc.

I just began to code a lot with ajax/javascript/jquery and php for the server site part. My question now is if codeigniter will be productive to code this project with...? Because i see that there are a lot of security risks coming up...and codeigniter has some very nice features that i want to use...is it still suitable for the project? Especially the urldispatcher has to fit the requirements...

Thank you for any hints.
Juru

[eluser]cbwd[/eluser]
Why specifically do you have doubts that CI will be suitable?

You mention security risks... can you elaborate?

[eluser]Peace-N[/eluser]
Please elaborate on what exactly you want to do, then we can help each other Juru!
Since you are an OOP already you shoul be familiar with the MVC pattern which CI is good at this ! be more specific . ..

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
thank you for all the answers. what i see is that i need to be more specific...I think without deeper knowledge of the uri routing process i'm not able to ask more sophisticated questions...

Thanks for the comments i will dive into codeigniter and i hope you are ready for more specific questions ;-P

Thanx

[eluser]Peace-N[/eluser]
:-)Sure anytime buddy !

[eluser]robin hudda[/eluser]
Thanks for sharing this information with us .In this site we learn a lot of knowledgeable information and find the most important data like advance and current information.There are many data which must help many of the user which like to find these data .
florida web design company

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB