Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Need some thoughts/suggestions

[eluser]awpti[/eluser]
The only real relation to CI this project is it's use as the base framework.

What I'm looking for at this point is comments and suggestions on the base idea I've created so far. You can find the information here:

http://www.onlytechnews.com/wiki/

As I've talked about before, this project is -still- in the idea development stage, though it has found a bit narrower of a goal path.

I want this project to be developed for the tech community and not really for the average user. Sort of a 'niche market'. As a developer, I know what I want to hear about an application that's being review - but what do you guys want to see in a review or article on applications/hardware?

Take a peek at the wiki page and toss me your thoughts. I've only got about 3 days invested in writing the info pages, but they are coming along.

[eluser]Peter Ivanov[/eluser]
WHat is the purpose of this project?

[eluser]awpti[/eluser]
The wiki should cover most of the 'general' basics.

The idea is to create a mix of;

News Aggregation
Submitted/Moderated Articles (Very specific to the industry)
etc.

Basically, a one-stop shop for any type of news/information on new developments in software/hardware/engineering. It'll try to have more of a focus towards the development side of things (the process of creation along with the end result).

There are some additional ideas extending beyond just this - but I'm going to try to start small and slowly build the site out as traffic comes.

As far as the purpose?

So I can stop working for someone else Wink

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB