Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Db2 with codeigniter

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
G'day
I have a system that is currently running with MySQL with ci
I now have a requirement to move it to db2

Being a db2 person, it was relatively easy to have it configured however I have been unsuccessful in running even the first select username password SQL against db2. When I copy and paste the SQL that the code has generated, it works on db2 so there is definitely no issues with the syntax.

I get errors like call to undefined function row()

Can anyone point me to resource or help in any way in making this work?
Any pointers to any specific config ..... Not sure if the errors are there because it fails to find the cataloged database.

Thanks in advance.

Nabin

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="Nabin" date="1334240836"]G'day
I have a system that is currently running with MySQL with ci
I now have a requirement to move it to db2

Being a db2 person, it was relatively easy to have it configured however I have been unsuccessful in running even the first select username password SQL against db2. When I copy and paste the SQL that the code has generated, it works on db2 so there is definitely no issues with the syntax.

I get errors like call to undefined function row()

Can anyone point me to resource or help in any way in making this work?
Any pointers to any specific config ..... Not sure if the errors are there because it fails to find the cataloged database.

Thanks in advance.

Nabin[/quote]

Nabin,

Are you doing this on an iSeries? Asking because I am about to face a similar situation.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
No its on Linux but not sure if this will be the issue for some time to come with CI and DB2. I'm running out of time for this migration.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB