Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Up to date tutorials

[eluser]Ghetolobster[/eluser]
Hey all,

I recently decided to relook and re-factor my company's e-commerce website. After much deliberation with my team, we decided to program the updated website using a MVC framework eventually leading to the decision of using codeigniter! As you are probably aware by now, I am new to codeigniter and want to make sure that I program (and my team) in the best/efficiently/effective way/standard as possible. Now I have been looking at some of the video tutorials on the website, especially jeff way's series. Now this raised and interesting question to me. I spotted that there hasn't really been an in-depth tutorial series such a jeff's on codeigniter(please correct me if I am wrong) since the version 1.7.

Now I want to make sure we make full use of codeigniter's current abilities and features and was wondering if these tutorials are out-dated ( not good enough anymore due to core changes in codeigniter) and if so are there more up-to-date good tutorials (video or ebook) you lovely people can point me in the direction of?

Looking forward to your replies,
Ghetolobster

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB