Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Another 500 Internal Server Error topic

[eluser]capypara[/eluser]
Hi guys, I had a website that was doing fine with XAMPP, and i decided to try using Apache/mySQL separately instead.

Now i get the 500 Internal Server Error in Firebug when i try to load my site, and the whole page remains blank. I took a look at my Apache error log, but no errors were reported.

Loading localhost works fine, and so is accessing a random php file that i put into the htdocs folder (C:\Apache2\htdocs\randomsite\random.php). However pages in my site are not shown at all (for example C:\Apache2\htdocs\Mysite\application\controllers\mypage.php).

I had edited my .htaccess before to make it work in XAMPP and online without any problems.

I am a newbie to Apache, so i figured out that there may be something wrong with my path settings or http.conf file. What other possibilities are there that i may have done (or not done) that leads to this blank page problem?

[eluser]Stefan Hueg[/eluser]
Why did you install them seperately? Is it worth the effort? Smile

You haven't tried to access the controllers .php files directly, did you? Regarding your 500 errors your Apache's log should actually report those errors.

Have you enabled mod_rewrite in your php.ini? VHosts configured properly? .htaccess setup properly?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB