Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Google Analytics Tracking Code

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello All,

Has anyone successfully injected the Google Analytics tracking code into their Codeigniter website?

Google Analytics still says "Tracking Not Installed" after I pasted the tracking code before the </head> tag. It appears it is not that easy. I am not intimate enough with the Codeigniter framework to circumvent this issue myself.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Matt.

[eluser]skunkbad[/eluser]
What does your output look like? I use analytics all the time, and never had a problem.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
It appears I wasn't patient enough. It is now pulling in analytical data. I've never seen Google take that long to recognize that the tracking code was installed.

The only reason I thought it was an issue was because I did some quick research and it appeared some other people had issues and had to build special CI classes in order to inject the Google Analytics javascript snippet into the HTML buffer. Seemed over complicated for this issue.

But, all is good now. Thanks for the response.

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Like Skunkbad, I've never had to do anything special to get analytics working in CI. You won't see the results though until it gets processed sometime after midnight.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB