Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
performance about codeigniter

[eluser]harrywilson[/eluser]
I deployed my codeigniter in godaddy web host and I found the performance is kind of slow. I don't know why.

I also want to know that what kind of rule can help me improve the performance of the website.

check this.

www.eaut.ca/coverletter

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Well, godaddy is slow, so no matter what you put up there, it will be slower than your own server or one that isn't as crammed full with virtualhosts as godaddy's. Yeah, it took about 15 seconds for that simple page to load.

I doubt you will be able to do much to speed things up on Godaddy. I run very complex, large sites using codeigniter and pages load in under 1 second on a decent host.

[eluser]harrywilson[/eluser]
could you tell me what web host are you using?

I want to switch.

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
I own my own server. I'd check out linode.com for cheap VPS hosting. I've heard nothing but good things.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Check out http://www.leaseweb.com/en/cloud-hosting/express-cloud.

I get my dedicated servers from them, but had no issues with their VM offerings in the past.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="harrywilson" date="1337622514"]I deployed my codeigniter in godaddy web host and I found the performance is kind of slow. I don't know why.

I also want to know that what kind of rule can help me improve the performance of the website.

check this.

www.eaut.ca/coverletter[/quote]

Harry,

I am going to create a ticket with Go Daddy for this issue for you. Once this has been investigated we will email you about this.

[eluser]weboap[/eluser]
OOPS they followed you harry! Smile look behind you the next time!
sorry! guys i just couldn't stop my self. 1 question 1 post

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB