Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Help Me on My first Code Igniter: Part 1 How to Structure CodeIgniter Backend and Frontend

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello all this is my first project of my codeigniter web programming. I want to create a simple blog engine like cms where it have 2 application (backend and frontend). pls help me about it. Oh yeah i more thing Pls help me code in login in back end to.:-).

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-gui...index.html

[eluser]boltsabre[/eluser]
>> Oh yeah i more thing Pls help me code in login in back end to
Are you serious? How much are you willing to pay! We are not your little code monkeys!

>> I want to create a simple blog engine like cms where it have 2 application (backend and frontend)
Have you done any planning? Do you know what your Use Cases are? How any users groups do you have? Do you have any UML knowledge? Before you even jump into coding, I would suggest you spend some time working out your flows, uc's (use cases), relationships, etc. There is direct and concrete evidence that the more time you spend in planning the less time you send on coding, testing and debugging (and before all you agile/rapid/etc lovers bash me, he's a beginner, a waterfall approach is best!).

If you have any problems trying to figure out a particular aspect of your application, feel free to ask a specific question, but please don't just ask "how to make a blog/cms", that's what google is for, there's heaps of knowledge and examples out there - so use your research skills!

My advice, if you're new to CI/frameworks, create yourself a little "mini-project" and code that first, you'll learn lots of tricks (and pitfalls) that will greatly help you out on your major project.

Good luck!

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
CodeIgniter is one word not two!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB