Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
help me make my own CI login and registration form. please

[eluser]Neocode[/eluser]
Hi everyone... I'm kinda new here so any help would be great!!!

Can any one make a CI login and registration form that can validate and submit to a database???

if you have some existing CI login and registration form or library.. please send to my email address or post it here thanks Smile I need it to my study and practice purposes.

please i need it to my study purposes.

thanks everyone...

if anyone would like to create it, please include all the file and the database file.

please anyone???

you can send it to my email [email protected] or post it here..

it would be great help for me.. thanks agian!!

love ah all!!!

if you have some existing CI login and registration form or library.. please send to my email address or post it here thanks Smile I need it to my study and practice purposes.

[eluser]Neocode[/eluser]
Hi everyone... I'm kinda new here so any help would be great!!!

Can any one make a CI login and registration form that can validate and submit to a database???

please i need it to my study purposes.

thanks everyone...

if anyone would like to create it, please include all the file and the database file.

please anyone???

you can send it to my email [email protected] or post it here..

it would be great help for me.. thanks agian!!

love ah all!!!

[eluser]awpti[/eluser]
If you're doing this for a class, you should be doing your own homework and not asking others to do it for you.

Please review the CodeIgniter Wiki for further help.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
No need to double post... we're pretty active and I'm sure we'll see one post. I've merged these both into a single thread.

[eluser]Chris Newton[/eluser]
There are 2 parts to user registration.
#1. The sign up
#2. Authentication.

This is my favorite base for authentication (#2)
http://www.michaelwales.com/2007/10/erka...n-library/

Some prefer a more whole solution. In that case something like simplelogin or freakauth might be more suitable.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB