• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How do I fix this Header Problem ?

#11
[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Yes. Whatever is triggering the error that is then in turn triggering the output error because of the Exceptions class outputting the error to the screen.

The problem is not the Exceptions class as I tried to explain. The Exceptions class only gets called when there is a error. Find the error. There shouldn't ever be a case of undefined offset error messages in production code. You shouldn't be triggering ANY error messages in production code, and if you are, it's not "production ready" by definition.

#12
[eluser]vincej[/eluser]
Well I fixed the undefined index and Presto .. header problem disappeared with it. Thank you for the coaching !

I totally understood that the the exception class was not to blame - I included it so that people did not have to look it up.

I totally respect your point about production code being error free. This is my goal, hence I have it loaded in a test environment on the ISP. I still have 4 weeks to get it all perfect... now onto the next issue.

Many Thanks !


Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon  


  Theme © 2014 iAndrew  
Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2020 MyBB Group.