Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
New CMS built with codeigniter Framework

[eluser]Paulo Carvalho [/eluser]
Hi community my name is Paulo Carvalho, I would like to announce the release of a private alpha preview of a new CMS built on top of codeigniter.
Luso CMS, brings together the ease of use experience you can find in concrete5.
It does what its says, Its a cms, you can create pages, manage the content, etc.

Features:
HMVC.
Themes Support.
Page level caching.
Jss/CSS minification and combine per page.
Drag drop files upload.
Front end editing.
Modular extensions.
Uses codeigniter API as much as possible.
Upgradable.
I have reached alpha version 0.3 and at this stage I would like to have feedback for more experienced developers in what can be done to improve what is there, and features to be implemented before a public beta release.

This CMS will be open source and free to use in comercial projects.
Demo link at http://cms.concrete5-labs.com
I have been working with concrete5 cms for a while now and adopted it as my tool of choice for the vast majority of projects.
One negative point there aren't many is that its a slow application, and very demanding on resources.
Now I am expecting to switch to this cms when its production ready.
If you would like to try it out, I will give you login details for a test drive and if your serious about it and like what you saw and whish to colaborate I will give access to code.
Many thanks in advance for any feedback.
Paulo Carvalho

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
I would suggest posting a link to download some source code or at least to see the back end. Nobody here is going to be interested in seeing the basic front end and nothing else.

Here:
username :admin@admin.com
password:password

http://cms.concrete5-labs.com/login

Please beare in mind that alot of things to do and a lot of styling's need to be done, but you should get a overall feeling of what will come out of this app!
For now only navigation, content and slider blocks are available to add to any area.
Also navigation area is global to all pages unlike the other ones.

[eluser]webmasterminds[/eluser]
user name and password is not working ,
for authentication flux-auth library is used in your cms...?
i am also going to work on same type of project kindly you share with me your work or atleast tell me how you manage pages in it...?

yes, Sad
What happened was that I have finished the alpha stage on this and it's working good.
However I have decided to move to a different framework and to get the grips with it I actually converted this cms.
No point mentioning the framework.
For reference I will release the codeigniter CMS on github and will be fully opensouce ( same for the current CMS I am working) but I wont be supporting it that much.

[eluser]Underware[/eluser]
Nice craps.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB