Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Chrome is creating problem :(

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I have made a simple login page. It is wrking fine in all browser, the problem is when anyone try to logging in on chrome, for the first time after opening the browser it is showing error page. Again, without closing browser when the same person go back to the login page and tries to login he successfully logged in.

Can anyone please help me out with this that why chrome is behaving weird.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
All I can tell you is that Chrome is having alot of problems like positioning etc;

Run Chrome and view these forums and look on top at the advanced seach button.

[eluser]TWP Marketing[/eluser]
Chrome (or the chromium browser) isn't the only browser having position errors. I'm using Firefox and that "search button" (the blue circle with magnifying glass icon) is appearing below the search input box, rather than to the right of it. We are going through a rough spot on browser adaptation and it may be months before this gets straightened out.

Funny thing is that I have all three browser installed and IE9 displays it just fine dont figure lol

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
my app is working fine in all browsers....it's just this idiot chrome which is creating problems for me.

Please help me.........

And if there are bugs in Chrome how do you expect us to help you fix them? Report to the Chrome team and good luck because they do not care.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB