Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Print user manual

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I'm relatively new to CodeIgniter and would like to have a printed user guide. While I can found several dated versions in PDF, I cannot find an easy way to print the current user guide easily. Is there an easy way to do that? It would be very helpfull to have a print next to me while working on a first project.

Thanks in advance.

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
Personally I don't see how printing the user guide would ever be better - can't copy and paste, no browser search function, easier to read, saves trees...

The most recent version I've seen is this mobi / ereader version someone shared recently. Not exactly PDF but might be useful. Otherwise the last version I saw was 2.0.2 - broken link, but has to be copies out there somewhere.

[eluser]blekknajt[/eluser]
[quote author="Aken" date="1341910354"]Personally I don't see how printing the user guide would ever be better - can't copy and paste, no browser search function, easier to read, saves trees...[/quote]

All but "easier to read" (and second monitor helps anyway).

Anyway - as I generated epub file - it was only some clicks away to make PDF. Of course now I know, that nothing is as easy as it seems to be (nothing new).

[url="http://notes.hipopotam.org/Rozne/codeigniter-user-guide-in-epub-and-mobi-format"]CI Guide epub/mobi/pdf[/url]

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks for your replies! blekknajt, thanks for generating the PDF!

For me its just easy for a first (complete) read. Indeed a second screen or something works better while developing.

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB