Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Trouble Integrating Google API with CI App

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi everyone.

I am trying to integrate the Google API with my CI application, and have success in some controllers in not in others. I have installed the Google Client API Spark for this purpose.

In the constructor of one controller, calendar, I have the following code

Code:
global $apiConfig;
session_start();

require_once SPARKPATH . "GoogleAPIClient/0.5.0/src/apiClient.php";
print 'between requires';
require_once SPARKPATH . "GoogleAPIClient/0.5.0/src/contrib/apiCalendarService.php";
print 'after requires';

I added the print statements to help me debug. The first statement is printed, but the second one is not, leading me to believe that something went wrong with the require. What makes this more enigmatic to me is that in a different controller, I can include all of the same API code, call it, authenticate, and it will execute as expected, but the page just breaks for the calendar controller.

Any ideas? Anyone have successful experience with this library?

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi Marc,
after few moths ... did you solve it?

I have just installed GoogleAPIClient spark, i'm going to do some tests, my target is "contacts".

What do you think about this spark?
Bye

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi Anuelicon,

I couldn't figure this one out, and ended up not using the spark. I think the idea is great, and it may work well in other instances. The project I was using it for was during an internship, and I no longer have access to the code I was working on.

Good luck with it!
Marc

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB