Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeAnalytic CMS

[eluser]Yazid CA[/eluser]
Hi Guys,

I’ve a CMS which is based on CodeIgniter, full ajax, several widget and several plugins.

this is my CMS CodeAnalytic

CodeAnalytic, with tagline One Touch in All Solutions
CodeAnalytic is present as a new platform to be an option for you, build an website, with:
Live coding in CMS
SEO friendly
It include mobile version
Dynamic and Powerful
Ajax application Back End
Plugin and Widget
Customize Theme

Please try and download CodeAnalytic FREE

Yazid

CEO CodeAnalytic

[eluser]China-cier[/eluser]
cool thanks i will try

[eluser]PhilTem[/eluser]
Do you really use parts of Google's corporate design? It's a little confusing since I thought I'd log into my Google account when logging in to the admin-interface (by the way: the admin/admin combination doesn't work).
And, I'm not sure you're allowed or at least should use Google's corporate design. It might be copyrighted. I'm just thinking loud on this one Wink

[quote author="China-cier" date="1342884613"]cool thanks i will try
[/quote]

oke China-cier, please try .. and i hope you show me bugs report..
thanks

[quote author="PhilTem" date="1342888255"]Do you really use parts of Google's corporate design? It's a little confusing since I thought I'd log into my Google account when logging in to the admin-interface (by the way: the admin/admin combination doesn't work).
And, I'm not sure you're allowed or at least should use Google's corporate design. It might be copyrighted. I'm just thinking loud on this one Wink[/quote]

hi PhilTem,
i know this is wrong, but google is my inspiration so i'll change admin-interface. Smile
"the admin/admin combination doesn't work" looks like someone changed username. thanks for your information.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB