Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
[SOLVED] Can't access Codeigniter in Wappstack

[eluser]elmo[/eluser]

I have a problem getting into Codeigniter. I've been searching the forum for a similar problem but it seems nobody has experienced this yet.

I installed Bitnami Wappstack and also copied the codeigniter folder to Apache2>htdocs. I tried to go to localhost/codeigniter but all I get is this:

Index of /codeigniter

Parent Directory
.buildcomplete
.gitignore
.travis.yml
application/
conf/
htdocs/
license.txt
system/

I don't know where to go from here. I don't know where I've gone wrong. I hope someone can help me on this coz I'm still a newbie.

Please help!

[eluser]elmo[/eluser]
it seems the codeigniter package in bitnami wappstack is corrupted. I downloaded a different codeigniter installer and now it's working fine. problem solved after all Big Grin

[eluser]PhilTem[/eluser]
[quote author="elmo" date="1343132172"]it seems the codeigniter package in bitnami wappstack is corrupted. I downloaded a different codeigniter installer and now it's working fine. problem solved after all Big Grin[/quote]

Good to hear your problem is solved. Would you then please add a "[Solved]" or something similar to the original post's title i.e. the thread's title? So other people won't get confused and may want to reply Wink

Merci!

[eluser]ArsMagnaTutorials[/eluser]
[quote author="elmo" date="1343128971"]I have a problem getting into Codeigniter. I've been searching the forum for a similar problem but it seems nobody has experienced this yet.

I installed Bitnami Wappstack and also copied the codeigniter folder to Apache2>htdocs. I tried to go to localhost/codeigniter but all I get is this:

Index of /codeigniter

Parent Directory
.buildcomplete
.gitignore
.travis.yml
application/
conf/
htdocs/
license.txt
system/

I don't know where to go from here. I don't know where I've gone wrong. I hope someone can help me on this coz I'm still a newbie.

Please help![/quote]

Yeah I wouldn't recommend bitnami for anything, I had problems with the CMS installers like wordpress and joomla. Just Download the plain old WAMP stack

[eluser]elmo[/eluser]
[quote author="PhilTem" date="1343132582"][quote author="elmo" date="1343132172"]it seems the codeigniter package in bitnami wappstack is corrupted. I downloaded a different codeigniter installer and now it's working fine. problem solved after all Big Grin[/quote]

Good to hear your problem is solved. Would you then please add a "[Solved]" or something similar to the original post's title i.e. the thread's title? So other people won't get confused and may want to reply Wink

Merci![/quote]

Done. hehe Big Grin

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB