Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Modular Extensions - HMVC version 5.4 How to prevent direct Module Method access

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Wiredesignz, will update the HMVC when they release the CI 3.0

[eluser]rahendz[/eluser]
[quote author="ivantcholakov" date="1400610663"]I have no time such things. Here is a hint for version 3:

See platform/application/modules/welcome/views/welcome_message.php

Remove my stuff there and put there echo 'Hello world';

platform/application/modules/welcome/controllers/Welcome.php - remove in the index method my stuff about diagnostics.

And you will have a clean starting page.

Remove the demo directory platform/application/modules/playground/ - you would not need it.
The other modules might be needed at your will.

Remove the directory www/non-mvc/ - it is a demo too.

The HTML layout (the master HTML template) for the pages is within platform/application/views/layouts/site_example.php - you may modify it depending on what css and javascript you intend to use, you may place HTML tags there that is common for all the pages. The Phill Sturgeon's Template library is used for this functionality.

And your knowledge from CI 2.x projects is applicable for this platform too. I tried to keep backward compatibility as much as it is possible. You may try to use your CI 2.x code, libraries etc. with no or very little modifications.

If you pick one of the platforms and you feel some discomfort - open an issue at GitHub on specific things, I will reply.

Edit: The other two options are:

2. You to wait when an official HMVC for CodeIgniter would be released - this I don' know;
3. To analyze may implementation of HMVC and to port it alone within your project - I don't know whether you can do this.[/quote]

thanks for your reply and support, i'll try it and come back soon with feedback. thanks again btw.

[eluser]rahendz[/eluser]
[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1400629382"]Wiredesignz, will update the HMVC when they release the CI 3.0

[/quote]

there is a branch release for codeigniter on github, is that not the official yet? it's v3.0 right?

[eluser]ivantcholakov[/eluser]
[quote author="rahendz" date="1400654873"][quote author="InsiteFX" date="1400629382"]Wiredesignz, will update the HMVC when they release the CI 3.0

[/quote]

there is a branch release for codeigniter on github, is that not the official yet? it's v3.0 right?[/quote]

At this moment narfbg has merged everything from develop branch with release/3.0 branch. I suppose, the release/3.0 branch has been opened for convenience - code is updated there with some delay in comparison to develop branch.

There is no an official release tag however.

I suppose, from your perspective it is more safe to start your project from release/3.0 branch, and to synchronize your code with it not so often. Thus, you will be protected from some accidental and inevitable mistakes (typos mostly) that appear within the develop branch.

@narfbg (if you see this) Do I guess it right?

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
He will not update it until it is released to the public.

[eluser]rahendz[/eluser]
So why @narfbg (if you see this) don't built HMVC on CI v3? LOL

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB