Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
showing Sellers dyanamically

[eluser]Bigil Michael[/eluser]
Now i am developing a website for Sellers and buyers. each seller can have own website that means each seller has its own home page, about us page, products page, events page etc. Now I have listed every sellers and when i click on any seller, customer_id is passed through url and saved in session for further use, and his website will open in a new page.

Problem is that When i click on another seller, session will change. So every time it will show the details of the seller which i have clicked at last.

But i have to show website of more than one seller at a time without any conflicts.

can anyone suggest any idea to solve this issue.

thanks in advance.

can any one suggest an idea......

waiting for some solution............

no result??????

[eluser]iamzozo[/eluser]
Sorry, i don't understand exactly the problem..
Why would like to use the session? Do you want to log something, example a view history for a given user?

Some of the company names are listed there. Each company have their own website

I want to show these company details in new tab without conflicting.

Can u suggest an idea to solve this problem...

no result...

[eluser]iamzozo[/eluser]
Okay, i got your problem. Why not using url-s instead of the session? It would be better for search engines, logical separation, and also for sharing url. If somebody send a link with this url qbiz/supplier/home.html, you can't make a supplier query for it. So what i suggest is using seller names in the url, like: qbiz/suppliers/ofek_software_technologies/home.html or something like this.

Thanks for your Suggestion. i will try to change my code like this.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB