Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
video tutorial 2 create a webblog 20 min

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I am first time use codeigniter . i see the two video tutorial but second tutorial not work i use codeigniter 2.1.2 i am create database but i not found route page $route['scaffolding_trigger']="scaffolding"; so i do not create web blog 20 min.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="mominul_ist" date="1344501481"]I am first time use codeigniter . i see the two video tutorial but second tutorial not work i use codeigniter 2.1.2 i am create database but i not found route page $route['scaffolding_trigger']="scaffolding"; so i do not create web blog 20 min. [/quote]

[eluser]jamesduncan[/eluser]
Pretty sure that feature was removed (newbie here too) - walk through the news tutorial in the User Guide - it's good and gets you up and running

If you prefer video tutorials - look on nettuts or even youtube - but keep in mind if you're watching something based on 1.+ CI - there are a number of changes in the 2 versions.

Hope that helps.

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
Scaffolding was removed in newer versions of CI. That part is not applicable any more. As jamesduncan said, there are lots of tutorials out there, but a lot are unfortunately outdated. Read the user guide to familiarize yourself with the current version, and go from there.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB