Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Black Page

[eluser]Beginers[/eluser]
HI GUYS ANYONE KNOW THIS BLANK PAGE I GOT. THERE ARE TIMES THAT I GET THIS BLANK PAGE WHEN I NAVIGATE ALL THE PAGES OF MY WEBPAGE BUT LATER ON WHEN I REFRESH THE PAGE IT GOES BACK TO NORMAL. BUT THE PROBLEM IS WHY IS IT I AM GETTING THIS BLANK PAGE WHEN I HAVE NO ERRORS? COULD ANYONE HELP ME PLEASE...

Regards,
Beginers

[eluser]Clooner[/eluser]
There will be a reason why the blank page is showing. Check your webserver/php logs to find out what is the problem or set php to display the problem by setting the error like so
Code:
error_reporting(E_ALL);
   ini_set('display_errors', 1);

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Yes, most likely the blank pages are pages showing errors, but you have displaying of errors turned off. You can also check the CI logs if you have logging enabled.

Hi jooen and cronix i follow what you instruct but then when i encounter again the the blank page it displays nothing but a white page...what part of my program did i mistaken? please help me i just a newbie..

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Did you do a view source of the page to see if anything is in it?

This is the normal view of my page.
http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg47/...normal.jpg

then later as i keep on visiting any of the link above(active,pending,blocked/rejected)
this white page occur.

http://i245.photobucket.com/albums/gg47/.../error.jpg

Please help any idea of what is going on inside my program?
Thank you.

Regards,
Beginers

Hi insiteFX i did look for missing code on my source file its complete...i don't know what is problem

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
I am talking about view the source code of the blank page and see if it really is blank.

@InsiteFX oh im so sorry yes it's empty. I did look of my code but i could not figure out the possible reason why it becomes empty later as i keep on clicking the any of the menu.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB