Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Login Controller Logic

[eluser]xtremer360[/eluser]
Just kind of doing a check in to see what everyone thinks of my login controller. I'm sure there's a possible flaw that I haven't accounted for yet so please enlighten me. Thank you for anybody willing to give there help and support.

Login Controller

Curious to know what people suggest I should do with my login function.

Well so far it is inserting a new row on every failed login which is what i wanted. However something is still not working with the max limit because for a few reasons because I did some tests and it would still show the two error messages with the account being locked out and incorrect username/password error message. This was all within 2 minutes so not quite sure if my logic is
quite right yet. Also its sending a locked out username and password after every failed attempt now so I'm not sure when I need to have it sent.

http://pastebin.com/M1iMaQmq

[eluser]xerobytez[/eluser]
I reviewed the code pretty quickly but it looks pretty clean and straight forward. Few suggestions for you, prefix your private functions with an underscore so they can be accessed in the URL and you should consider storing the email message in a view file to make it cleaner in the controller. Other then that it looks pretty good Smile

well something is still wrong with the is max attempts exceeded function as described in my prior post.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB