Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Integrate Xinha with Codeigniter 2.12

[eluser]Michal P[/eluser]
Hi,
I want to use some MIT licence WYSIWYG editor.
Maybe if you know some better than Xinha, I can use it...

But in the other way, I want to integrate Xinha now. All tutorials are to integrate CI 1.7 with Xinha, not latest 2.1.2. There are no "plugins" and OK, I make something by myself.

I upload Xinha to /assets in main folder, so I have:

/application
/system
/assets
--/xinha
--/css
--/js

I Make some controller and view... And it works, but there is something bad... I don`t see any icons like "Bold" "Italic"... no icons that are from ed_buttons_main.gif "map" file (see attachment).

I try to copy CI folder above, change root of CodeIgniter:
/ci/application.....
/assets/xinha....

Doesn`t work, my "page" working, but still without theese icons...

I try change .htacces, to block "assets" folder... doesn`t work...

If I upload Xinha and simple .php file it works... So there is something in CI integration with Xinha.

Does anybody use Xinha with CI 2.1.2 ?
Or maybe you recommend other WYSIWIG (MIT licence only) do CI?

PS. Sorry for my poor english Smile

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
Don't know anything about Xinha, but is there a stylesheet you're not loading or something? If there is one, also check the paths for any images in the stylesheet to see if they are correct for your setup.

It should be fine in your /assets/xinha dir.

[eluser]CroNiX[/eluser]
You can also use a browser extension like FireBug to easily see any 404 errors for missing assets in realtime, or check your apache error logs. That should show you the paths that it's trying to load the images from so you can adjust it if needed.

[eluser]Michal P[/eluser]
Hi,
I get any slepp and I got the idea. I`ve read what you wrote and the idea is - the problem is CSS.
Because I use Bootstrap, and "working" xinha is without any styles, so I read the CSS code.

As if anyone ever had a similar problem - I found :

Code:
img {
max-width: 100%;
vertical-align: middle;
border: 0;
-ms-interpolation-mode: bicubic;
}

And I`ve deleted
Code:
max-width: 100%;

Now it`s working. I don`t know if that resolves the problem, but it shows the problem is in CSS not in CI.
Sorry for asking, but I was struggling with the problem of two evenings and I decided to ask someone for help - now everybody see it`s simple solution Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB