Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Ion Auth: Simultaneous logins

[eluser]qpixo[/eluser]
I'm setting up a custom CMS, Ion auth so far, I can able to login to dashboard one user at the time. But when I try to open another window and login in different user, it's overridden the current login. I would like to allow several users that can login their own dashboard as well as the admin dash...

Is there a way to fix that issue?

[eluser]jerrac[/eluser]
Have you logged out the first user? Or switched to a different browser that isn't logged into the site?

[eluser]qpixo[/eluser]
Nope, I keep first user login to his own dashboard and open another window, login with another user.

For example: Tumblr account, like having randomly different user, trying to login on different computer as same time...

Is there a way or method to do that in Ion Auth?

[quote author="jerrac" date="1346271630"]Have you logged out the first user? Or switched to a different browser that isn't logged into the site?[/quote]

[eluser]Rolly1971[/eluser]
so what your saying is you want to allow a user to log into your site in the same browser more than once with different accounts in one session????

wow is that ever a bad idea. Not even gonna entertain explaining why if you can't figure it out.

---

however, if you want to achieve this to a limited degree, use multiple browsers. IE: Firefox for one user, IE, for another, Chrome for a third, Safari for a fourth, Maxthon for yet another user ... so on so forth.

[eluser]qpixo[/eluser]
It's a test dude to see if I can find any flaws of it and obviously it seems can't do what I would like to do... Smile

But between you and me, why would I put something unsecured online if already know the correct answer?

[quote author="Rolly1971" date="1346287606"]so what your saying is you want to allow a user to log into your site in the same browser more than once with different accounts in one session????

wow is that ever a bad idea. Not even gonna entertain explaining why if you can't figure it out.

---

however, if you want to achieve this to a limited degree, use multiple browsers. IE: Firefox for one user, IE, for another, Chrome for a third, Safari for a fourth, Maxthon for yet another user ... so on so forth.[/quote]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB