Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Not adding in themes path

[eluser]xtremer360[/eluser]
Trying to figure out why my config items are not getting put into the view file. It says <p>Unable to load the requested file: //email/registration-html.php</p></div>. It echos those values everywhere else.

site_config.php
Code:
/* TEMPLATE SETTINGS */
$config['themes_path'] = 'themes';
$config['default_theme'] = 'peach';

register.php
Code:
$this->functions_model->send_email('registration', $post_email_address, $this->data);

functions model.php
Code:
/**
  * Send email message of given type (activate, forgot_password, etc.)
  * @param string $email_type
  * @param string $email_address
  * @param array $data
  * @return void
  */
function send_email($email_type, $email_address, $data)
{
  var_dump($this->config->item('themes_path', 'site_config'));
        var_dump($this->config->item('default_theme', 'site_config'));
        $this->email->from($this->config->item('site_email', 'site_config'), $this->config->item('site_title', 'site_config'));
  $this->email->reply_to($this->config->item('site_email', 'site_config'), $this->config->item('site_title', 'site_config'));
  $this->email->to($email_address);
  $this->email->subject(sprintf($this->config->item($email_type.'_subject', 'site_config'), $this->config->item('site_title', 'site_config')));
  $this->email->message($this->load->view($this->config->item('themes_path', 'site_config').'/'.$this->config->item('default_theme', 'site_config').'/email/'.$email_type.'-html', $data, TRUE));
  $this->email->set_alt_message($this->load->view($this->load->view($this->config->item('themes_path', 'site_config').'/'.$this->config->item('default_theme', 'site_config').'/email/'.$email_type.'-txt', $data, TRUE)));
  $this->email->send();
}

[eluser]Aken[/eluser]
Did you load the config file anywhere prior to this code? You have to load config files, not just create them.

The config file is auto loaded. It works everywhere else so far. Do I need to do something different since I'm calling the items from a model and not a controller.

Any ideas?

Should have removed the site_config from the second parameter as its not an array.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB