Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Unable to locate sent email

[eluser]xtremer360[/eluser]
I'm trying to find out why the server isn't sending an email once I submit the register form to me as the register user. I've even tried echoing the email debugger function as it says every time that it sent successfully so I'm not quite sure where it is going. I've looked in my spam folder and it doesn't reside there or in the inbox. Any ideas where it could have gone?

Controller:

Register Controller

Code:
/**
  * Send email message of given type (activate, forgot_password, etc.)
  * @param string $email_type
  * @param string $email_address
  * @param array $data
  * @return void
  */
function send_email($email_type, $email_address, $data)
{
        $this->email->from($this->config->item('site_email'), $this->config->item('site_title'));
  $this->email->reply_to($this->config->item('site_email'), $this->config->item('site_title'));
  $this->email->to($email_address);
  $this->email->subject(sprintf($this->config->item($email_type.'_subject'), $this->config->item('site_title')));
  $this->email->message($this->load->view($this->config->item('themes_path').'/'.$this->config->item('default_theme').'/email/'.$email_type.'-html', $data, TRUE));
  $this->email->set_alt_message($this->load->view($this->config->item('themes_path').'/'.$this->config->item('default_theme').'/email/'.$email_type.'-txt', $data, TRUE));
  $this->email->send();
}

[eluser]john_j[/eluser]
Does $this->email->send() return true? Check that.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB