Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Practical Photo Recovery Way Help to Get Photos Back

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
So bad!

I cut all photos in Canon digital camera memory card and saved clipping on my sister, Alice's computer yesterday, I just built a New folder on the desktop and without rename.This morning I found the folder which was saved my photos was gone! Alice so sorry to tell me she thought the folder was useless that she deleted it. I checked recycle bin and there was nothing in there. Oh, my god, this photos means a lot to me, I really want my pictures back.

Alice comforted me the lost pictures can get back, and put forward to help me find remedy due to guilt. She just to have a friend to know photo recovery knowledge, she called her friend David at once, but nobody answered.

I have no choice but to find the solution by myself. I entered "digital photo recovery" into google? I see tons of results. Almost all of the recommendations is adopt photo recovery software. And so many softwares that I'm not sure which one can help me. Even worse, the prerequisite use recovery software is after deleted files, it can't be written by further data, and Alice's computer have been used.
[Image: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7280/78786...2d77e7.jpg]
In desperation, I decided give up. At this time, David called back. Alice told him what happened. David reminded us if my Canon camera had been written data. Foolish, I forgot I also can get my photos back from camera, not the computer merely! Fortunately, I haven't used my camera yet. Then, David recommended me a tool called Tenorshare Data Recovery, just need download from it's offical webside and install it on the computer. He told me first I should take my Canon camera memory card out and put into a card reader, connect with the computer. Open this software , choose "Deleted Recovery", it spend few minutes scan my camera memory card, then all my lost photos can be list. Last, choose the photos I need , just click "Ok", they will be back soon. I follow the instructions of David, 5 minutes, my precious photos back again, fantastic!!! Thanks to David, thanks to this photo recovery software.

Hey, guys, maybe you, or your friends will encounter this kind of things one day, hope my experience could help...

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Kernel for Windows Data Recovery utility is one such photo recovery software that allows you retrieve lost photos, files and data from all media types. In fact, the tool acts as a comprehensive Digital Photo Recovery Utility for any type of Digital Media and help you in restoring all those pictures that you thought you lost. The software features innovative media recovery algorithm and quite handy in providing the recovery solution for image recovery, picture recovery, photo rescue and data recovery. To download the tool visit http://www.recoveryfiles.net/

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,

One can easily recover deleted photos from any digital camera using the photo recovery software. Using this software, I was able to restore accidentally lost images from pentax optio rz8 digital camera. So, you can download trial version of this software and check it.

For more information visit - http://www.bestphotorecovery.com/restore...amera.html

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB