Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Class MY_lang not found in application/third_party/datamapper/system/Lang.php(34)

[eluser]chantheoun[/eluser]
HI all,
Now I meet a problem with
"Class MY_lang not found in application/third_party/datamapper/system/Lang.php(34)"

when I uploaded a new the project to server it showed the above error. I have database and already uploaded the whole project to server. In my localhost the project work fine but when I finished and uploaded, it has error like this.

If all of you have solution, please kindly share.

Regards,

Chantheoun

[eluser]alexwenzel[/eluser]
do you override core language class? or extend anywhere from MY_Lang.php ?

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
If your application contains a MY_Lang in application/core, Datamapper expects CI to have loaded it, so it will hook into MY_Lang instead of CI_Lang. It follows the same process with MX_Lang (in case you use HMVC).

For some reason it exists in your app, but isn't loaded. Do you have a file rights issue or a file case issue on the server which causes it not to load? Did you check your server and CI log files?

[eluser]chantheoun[/eluser]
I already extended in application/third_party Lang.php(MX_Lang extends CI_Lang), and in application/core MY_Lang.php(MY_Lang extends MX_Lang). In my localhost it works properly except in the server.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB