Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
help in My First Project

[eluser]Beg_student[/eluser]
Hi every one!
i am new in codeigniter and also student of BCS final year and i want build a simple application
Application details
login form redirect to member area and in member area we have horizontal menu bar like below

ClassSetup StudentSetup etc ........

When we click on Classsetup menu then we would two tab

(1) view all record (2)add new record

Simarly form StudentSetup
can any one send me code for demo code then i can develop my application
and also give me some guidance of how to develop code for such school application and ERP
application,your code is very important for me because i'll follow it to complete my application
Thanks!!!

[eluser]TWP Marketing[/eluser]
Instead of asking us to write your code for you, start by doing the tutorial project in the User Guide and learn how to code CI yourself. Then build your projects. Also, there are many example projects available and I recommend that you look at them to learn how CI is used. Search this forum, the CI wiki and the internet in general.
Once you begin coding your own project, you can ask questions on these fora when you get stuck on a coding issue.
If you cannot spend the time to learn it yourself, you can always post a paid job on the CI jobs forum for someone who will write it for pay.

[eluser]swgj19[/eluser]
I agree with TWP. Real coding is not asking for a script and putting it together. It is understanding what you are doing to get to an end result and performing it in syntax. There are many times I might be stuck on an issue for days, but I always push through and figure out a solution and why my application was not working. If you need help, pay a tutor from time to time. Google til you find the logic and modeling of how you want your application to be.
If you do not understand this, then you should not be coding.

[eluser]Captain_Fluffy_Pants[/eluser]
i agree too you must learn first almost everything you need is in the user guide

[eluser]Captain_Fluffy_Pants[/eluser]
and you might need to learn mysql and databases for login form

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB