Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Vedio Recovery

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I work at a data recovery service company, everyday I must deal with different kinds of data recovery, as windows data recovery, photo recovery, vedio recovery etc. I love my job, because not only I can earn money, but help lots of my friends who have such requirement. Here i want to show you how helpful my job is!

Just this morning, my friend Ellen called me, she had have moved some important file from her directory to here cell phone then she have deleted from her cell phone and some movie files she have deleted using Shift + Del key. She asked me if any way to recover these files and she able to play again, these files media form include avi, mp4, 3gp, wmv, etc.

Well, it is a piece of cake to me. Because every day to deal with a lot of work, I must adopt the most convenient method, and the best way is use vedio recovery software. The main tool I use to recover vedio is Tenorshare Data Recovery. I sent this tool to Ellen and told her how to do. Below is the process. First, install and run it on the computer. Second, choose the recovery mode according to your need, Ellen just delete your video files, click "Deleted Recovery". Third, highlight the partition where you lost your videos. Click "Scan" to search recoverable files. Fourth, all files will be listed in a window explorer-style interface, and you can easily specify your lost videos. Tick the types of files that you want to recover. Last, just click "Recover" to begin to rescue video. The steps just so easy. Ellen follow the above instruction, just need few minutes, she got her vedio back. She was very grateful to me help her recover the vedio.

The work data recovery is not as difficult as you think, with a usefull tool, you can aslo do it easily. Deleted data by mistake often happen on us or our friends from time to time. As I am working in this field, I not only hope to help you get the data back, but help you how to do it, so that you also can help others, right?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB