Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Active Record strange behaviour

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello boys and girls,

I hope you can help me with this problem I've been searching for a solution for days now and I haven't come up with anything.

The Problem:
Active Record does nothing. There is no error with the querys, but the querys does not generete anything. Insert, get and update does nothing. Atleast when I but the server online on my host server. I did developet this site locally with WAMP5, and Active Record was working with no problem. But, when I uploaded the site to my public server, the Active record does nothing at all. Please note that in order to get the server connection on my server i had to disable db_debug.

What has changed from the locally developed:
db_debug = false, and ofcourse changeing the db-connection settings with the right username and password (This i have checked with a script so I am connected to the db). Also, the tabels are now named lptz_XXXX instead of XXXX. Which I have alterd in the model code. I have also tried using a db_prefix = "lptz_" just to see if it did work better that way but no result at all.

Some code:
Code:
User model
    function createUser($id, $name, $gender, $thumbnail){
          $data = array(
           'facebook' => $id,
           'name' => $name ,
           'gender' => $gender ,
           'thumbnail' => $thumbnail
        );

$this->db->insert('lptz_user', $data);

}
Main controller
$this->load->model('User');
$this->User->createUser($USER->facebook, $USER->name , $USER->gender, $this->__fetchPic($USER->facebook));
Where the . . represent code that are irrelevant. The result of this is nothing, no error no insert. I have tried using a echo on the instance variables $id,..,$thumbnail in the CreateUser function which is displayed so it is running properly.

Does anyone have a clue?
Please help me before I get mentally insane

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Alright,

Problem solved. Moderators may close this thread.

Solution for people who experience this issue:

In database.php
Code:
$db['default']['pconnect'] = FALSE;

This was with the Swedish Service Provider Binero.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB