Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Pleas give me some advice

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I just done my exoterica---jobsearch.bz, and think the web is beautiful, beacuse i do it all my part time and all my energy . But my friend beat me that the web is ugly and have no feature, i need someone do not know me can give me some fair and professional judgement about the design, could you help me?

[eluser]amine.elharrak[/eluser]
Hello,

It has nothing to do with the code

I can not seem to understand the site

The site really need improvements in design

[eluser]TWP Marketing[/eluser]
I suggest adding some images relating to each area/job type.

Use different background colors within the separate boxes.

Create a site logo. Even if it it only larger font text, and stick it somewhere near the top of the page.
An image logo would be better, as you have more options for design, but you need something to identify the site itself, as soon as the page opens.

Use larger fonts as header text to allow the user to quickly locate the different areas on a page.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello, I have some suggestions to you. First, you should make the images of the web gorgeous. You could build a fantastically beautiful site made from one table and a bunch of images but that would take ages to load on a slow connection.

I would recommend trying out inserting tables into tables and using cell spacing for border designs. I did one and in my opinion I think it looks very nice. If I had it hosted somewhere I'd show you, but sadly it isn't. And yes definitely use proper CSS. You can try it now.

You can also have small filesizses if you save a 1*100 image as png and then scale them using css...

those are my tips for now...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB