Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Stikked.com :: Open-Source CI Pastebin

[eluser]CodyPChristian[/eluser]
What is Stikked?
Stikked is a open-source Pastebin, built on CodeIgniter.

My friend Ben originally started the Stikked idea and I've just recently joined the team to help develop it. Ben decided to make something new with CI, something that is already out there but hasn't been made with CI yet. So he decided on a Pastebin style of application, he also decided to go Open-Source with the project so other CI Developers could use it if they wished & could use the code as a example.

Where can I find it?
You can checkout Stikked and use it at http://stikked.com.

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
Looks great. Is there a time limit for the pastes?
But i guess you are targeting apple developers (cmd-v) Smile

[eluser]benofsky[/eluser]
[quote author="xwero" date="1201129777"]Looks great. Is there a time limit for the pastes?...[/quote]

Not yet but there will be soon Smile, in the next version there will be iphone viewing (because we can ... also great example for iphone dev), paste expiration and some cooler things...

--ben

[eluser]CodyPChristian[/eluser]
RE: Looks great:
Thanks, glad you like it, however the current design/code is Ben's not mine. My work on the project will be in the next release of Stikked. http://code.google.com/p/stikked

RE: Looks great. Is there a time limit for the pastes?:
No, there isn't a time-limit right now.

RE: But i guess you are targeting apple developers (cmd-v):
Yeah kinda, I talked with Ben about making that "Paste your life" to target more than one type of developer, but he didn't like that idea.

[eluser]Michael Wales[/eluser]
Haven't had a chance to review the code myself (at work) - what syntax highlighting library are you using?

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
Cody and Ben. Nicely done. There's been such a demand for apps with source code. Let us know when you get it posted and I'll sticky this thread for a while. I think it could be helpful to see a full application with code.

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
One typo
Quote:freely availbile for Download

I noticed the download wasn't availbile :-P yet.

[quote author="xwero" date="1201139297"]One typo
Quote:freely availbile for Download

I noticed the download wasn't availbile :-P yet.[/quote]

Or I'm an idiot and haven't made the link it's freely availible at code.google.com/p/stikked

I'm finding a few bugs in a normal use situation, they'll be fixed soon I don't have access to stikked.com though atm. Please post any bugs to code.google.com/p/stikked/issues

--ben

[eluser]xwero[/eluser]
[quote author="Michael Wales" date="1201132678"]Haven't had a chance to review the code myself (at work) - what syntax highlighting library are you using?[/quote]
the usual suspect : geshi

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB