Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
How use translated database

[eluser]keevitaja[/eluser]
is localhost/example working?

[eluser]Shwetang[/eluser]
No it gives the 404 error ..

then you have not installed the package...

Hey there Smile thanks a ton ...

Now its working, I am so sorry for it.. now localhost/example is working...
I wanna know how to implement this for the website..
like localhost/home
localhost/bysat these pages to work for these languages ...

Please tell me the steps..sorry to bother you so much ..

thanks

first explain in detail what do you want to accomplish.

if example controller is working and it is possible to change the language there, then other controllers are working as well.

Ya sure... as you asked me to install the package and test with localhost/example if its working.Now it is working.

My problem is I have to convert a Portuguese website in english...I am asking you the steps what all changes should I make in all the files and the folders so that I get it ...
because i tried localhost/bysat_controllers ...the display is a blank page

Please explain in detail all the steps right from basics..Please

Thanks a ton Smile May god bless you with more knowledge

what do you meen by translating? do you wan't to translate static content in the views or dynamic content stored in database?

can you work with language files in language folder?

I am translating both static content and dynamic content..Dynamic content in the database I did it yesterday, like I added up columns in all the tables and updated each table with english contents also.
Now my first work is

I have to convert the static content of my website and later once its done, i'll try connecting it with the database but first static contents...

Please tell me the steps right from changing paths in route folder and adding up one more language portuguese etc ..everything the website is presently in portuguese.

Thanks

and Ya in language folder I first created one more folder for portuguese and then I created language files for every static page in both english and portuguese folder. now i want to know how to connect them.. I have given them name like bysat_lang.php, principle_lang.php etc in both the folders because the default folder name is mci_lang.php ..

Thanks

I found because the application is showing the write screen, because any helper was not loaded so I loaded them and works but I received one error like this:

A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: core/Model.php

Line Number: 50

Main_Controller:

http://pastebin.com/XRQcJdut

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB