Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
"Powered By CodeIgniter" image?

[eluser]sawatdee[/eluser]
Some frameworks provide an image that indicates that this site was developed using that framework. They typically say something like "Powered By CodeIgniter" with the CodeIgniter logo next to it. They are often provided with a light or dark background and sometimes include html or javascript code to insert them onto a page. I have searched around the ci site and have not been able to find one. Does anyone know if such an image exists? If not, what would be the process for creating one. These images should be created in as many languages as possible.

[eluser]Developer13[/eluser]
I'd be interested in that too... and I don't think I've come across it either.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
You got it. I'll announce something shortly.

[eluser]Edemilson Lima[/eluser]
Someday I saw a web site with "Powered by Windows Notepad" logo... :-)

I think some people will not like to show anything about the technology behind their web site, for security reasons. Many webmasters even try to hide that it was made in PHP. But mostly of people will like to display such logo, I think.

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]

http://johns-jokes.com

http://betsprint.com

[eluser]Derek Jones[/eluser]
I'm puzzled as to the purpose of those links, John?

[eluser]Lone[/eluser]
Hows this lil one..

(ellislab boys feel free to remove if not wanted)

[eluser]John_Betong[/eluser]
[quote author="Derek Jones" date="1201176147"]I'm puzzled as to the purpose of those links, John?[/quote]

Both sites have left footer links "Fuelled by: CodeIgniter" with this popup image.

[eluser]maesk[/eluser]
Derek, it looked like spam to me at first, but then I thought that's impossible from someone with 198 posts... So I looked again and in the bottom left corner of those two pages it says "Fuelled by CodeIgniter" and when you hover over the link, a CodeIgniter image is displayed. Maybe John should have mentioned this, as the links are easily overlooked.

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Add this to your image Lone, we might be onto something.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB