Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
One Set of Fields or Another Required

[eluser]GlenW[/eluser]
Sorry for the slow reply; I have this registered to my work email and I just got back into the office today.

I want to try to stick to CI's features as much as possible because the people who work here after me will want to be able to add features to the system. If I use the features of CI with a little change to how they're generally used then it will be easier for them to understand what I'm doing after they read the user manuals.

[eluser]alexwenzel[/eluser]
[quote author="GlenW" date="1350302053"]Sorry for the slow reply; I have this registered to my work email and I just got back into the office today.

I want to try to stick to CI's features as much as possible because the people who work here after me will want to be able to add features to the system. If I use the features of CI with a little change to how they're generally used then it will be easier for them to understand what I'm doing after they read the user manuals.[/quote]

Means, you will use CodeIgniter validation callbacks?

[eluser]GlenW[/eluser]
[quote author="alexwenzel" date="1350302161"]Means, you will use CodeIgniter validation callbacks?[/quote]

Yup.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB